Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Paper Pulping


While the cold continues, I am inside doing more paper manipulations.  It is a sickness.  Currently I am obsessed with pulping up tissue paper and water, then straining it with a flat seive thing I have, then dumping it onto a flat surface, pressing the water out with a towel, poking holes in it with an orange stick, letting it dry overnight, glueing sand or fibers onto it, then painting it.  A lot of work, but it keeps me out of trouble, and the results are pleasing to my sight.  Here is a piece I have just glued sand to:



And here are two painted pieces, one with sand and one with gampi fibers glued on.




If all goes well, I'll have a finished collage to post in a day or two. 


1 comment:

Lou Anne Hazel said...

This is really beautiful! I'll go over to fb now and find your page. I'd love to have you visit my blog

misplacedmermaid.blogspot.com