Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year Activities


Today I did seed inventory, so that means ordering seeds is next on the list.  And all I want to do is draw dragons!  But gardening is our business at On The Wind Farm, and you can't grow much without seeds, so I'll be pouring over the catalogs for the next few days.  But I'll squeeze in some dragon drawing time too.  I'm working on a new one which will appear on my "Tales of Minglemist" blog shortly.  There are dragon scales to fill in, and a giant crusty mushroom to finish, and endless blades of grass springing from a mossy carpet.  Meanwhile, I had my first Etsy sale - hurray!  And I have met some wonderful fantasy artists on two Facebook groups: Fantasy Art and Fantasy Art Promotions.  So the January days are passing, and will be gone all too soon.  Winter is creative time - my favorite!



No comments: