Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

A Plethora of Papers

 I have been going through my decorated papers today because I have ideas for new ones and simply don't have ROOM for any more!  So I've decided to offer some for sale at my Etsy shop.  Many of them are hard to part with.  Each has a story, and quite a few have been featured in collages I've made.  But it's time to let some of them go, and maybe they'll inspire someone else to create something beautiful.  I hope so!
,
There will be three lots of 25 papers each, varying in size.  The smallest are about 3 1/2 by 5 inches, the largest is 8 by 8 inches.  Most are paste papers, some are crinkled metallics and there are many lovely spattered and sponged pieces, all painted on good quality, acid free paper.  There are even some bubble prints.  I hope to have them in my shop in the next day or two, so if there are any paper lovers out there who love to collage, or make cards, or decorate journals or scrapbooks, these are for you!

 

Coming soon:  I will share paste paper recipes and techniques when I begin a new batch.

Have a nice weekend!  Heidi

No comments: