Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving





The turkey is in the oven, the pie is made, and I'm having a quiet moment to reflect on the past year and the seasons ahead before company comes and the day gets underway.  Many things to be thankful for.  I'm thankful to be human and to be living on the earth at this time, chaotic though it may be at times.  I'm thankful to have a home when so many have tragically lost theirs this year.  My thanksgiving wish is for all people to find common ground and work together for peace.  And for us all to work harder at respecting and helping our planet, which so desperately needs healing.  Surely it's possible!  I'm also looking forward to another year of creating beautiful artwork to share with others.  It's my way of making the world a little richer, brighter, happier.  And I wish health and prosperity to all you people out there, each making the world a better place in your own special ways.

No comments: